Sunday 16 December 2012

new girl to this site

hello my name is Enma, i roleplay as MANY difrent characters. in order of my most used to least include. Enma, Rozell, Kalika, Elizabeth, kit, amaya, Mika, Mira, luna, and freakshow. feel free to talk to me about ANY type of roleplay. i also have accounts on Masterslaverp.com, Xat.com, and if you want to know more message me. i love games like Left 4 Dead, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, and Final Fantasy. rpg games are fun and so is online RP. in addition to roleplaying i write stories and poems, i draw, and sing. i am a multi talented 18-year-old and female from Michigan. if there is anything else you wish to know message me.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/bPLBoIJOR4o/viewtopic.php

evan mathis staff sgt. robert bales jason russell norfolk state st patrick s day parade duke invisible children

No comments:

Post a Comment